R.S.V.P. Sunday Guest DJ @TarheelPhilly

"Don't look at your situation; look at your destination." --- @TarheelPhilly

Saturday, March 13, 2010

R.S.V.P. Guest DJ @nic_mclean



R.S.V.P. Guest DJ @nic_mclean "its a great mix... i'm in that kind of slow sexy mood today..."I love music... it anchors a moment to your memory. "



WE LOVE MUSIC...Period! End of sentence! Its a source of our inspiration! It even gives us pleasure...to recite the lyrics from our favorite song, or watch our favorite artist perform! Some of us were conceived through the melody of a simple song. While our parents were making love...chances are that music was playing in the background! A few ((((Tweet A Roni's)))) talk to R.S.V.P. about their love for music. From their favorite artist...to their favorite song!



What are your thoughts about todays music?

@RashadHouston I think everyone should listen to my music and be inspired., @KameshaC:: I just love music period :) I dance. So in order to love music, I have to truly appreciate it. And eventually fall in love with it :) , @Sea23r Music is sanity ;), @gem0527 I love music.. All kinds too. It's a unique way of self expression. Music also helps ppl get thru all kinds of situations. today's music aint like it used to be..Its good but i believe it was better back in the day. Like R&B in the 90s was on point., @myss_hypnotic the music today is ok not originial enuff but have to give it up to my MAN --- @SongzYuuup 4 bringin bk R&B, @iCrimeScene Todays music is okay as long as its has a purpose!!! Just cause u can sing and write doesn't mean its music, @PriSoExtra I enjoy today's music. Some ppl say its not real hip hop or R&B but everybody's not gonna agree on the same thing, ever!, @ybeautyfulsouly todays music sorta lost its touch - it strayed away from its roots, @Soulsister13 I'm a lover of leaving things to one's "imagination" and not be so raw with the lyrics, but I can respect it! I think Lil Wayne is a genius...some of his lyrics i cringe...but he is a genius...Jayz, LOVE...B.E.P....LOVE...many others, @CleoJoyJones Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul



Whose you're favorite musical artist?

@DynamiicBarbie Trey Songz, @dwillz jay Z because he gives food for thought and he is artistry is amazing, @FashionistaTay Myself!! Lol :), @TarheelPhilly Oh wow too many from Gladys Knight to Mary J to Jonathan Butler to Maysa, @miralynne don't have jus one but one of them is Erykah Badu! she's soulful --- creative and very original I can tell she puts a lot of thought into her music <3, @Chocolatelocks Erykah Badu she makes me think!!! And makes me want to research topics! Her music makes me grow!, @ShonNOrlando My fav musical artist is Ms. Alicia Keys she not afraid 2 try things and take risk, @Em_Eye_Aye I don't have jus ONE! But a few are Algebra Blessett, Adele, Chrisette Michele, and Musiq Soulchild, oh and Anthony Hamilton, @AMAZINGBOSSUP Trina for the ladies!, @w0rd_0f_a_p03t----hands down #stackbundles Gz was a breathe of fresh air --- punchlines sick w/ crazy energy. He made music 4 erybody n it wasn't 4 fame is wuz luv of music, @mstweety0212 Trey Songz because I've watched him grow in his music and he has evolved, @gem0527 I love alot of artists.. But I'd say my favorite artist is Mary J. Blidge. She overcame so much and look at her now., @tbelles I have a few but Sade would be my most favorite. :), @Soulsister13 I have been a fan of J5 since 1970 on the Ed Sullivan Show...L.O.V.E. NEVER dies...today's music...I love some of it...



What's your favorite song?

@ybeautyfulsouly The O'Jays: Used to be my girl, love the melody to it, @FashionistaTay anything that I write that goes on wax!, @TarheelPhilly Falling in Love with Jesus by Jonathan Butler & Kirk Whalumn - there are not enough words created 2 describe the joy & peace that my God gives me. The serenity & power he gives me is awesome, @gem0527 way too many fav Mary J. songs I love..but at this very moment I feel like her song "Roses". So u can say that's my fav today, @MsGiaRenee i honestly don't have a favorite song. i'm a singer so i come in contact with a LOT of songs that i love., @iCrimeScene favorite song DRS-GangstaLean its a throwback, the first I ever sung and new all the words to. It has a meaning to it as well, @thepetitetreat Melanie Fiona - Kills me... That's song is so true... And relates to a lot of real life situations!, @PriSoExtra A tie between Musiq Soulchild-Love & @DrakkArDnoiR-Something bcuz love's crazy; getn n2 it, while in it, & tryn 2 get out of it, @renearivers I got too much.. Like as of now my fav song is @dondria - your the one for me.. Just fits right in to life right now.., @_ChanteWilliams Another hard question! LOL Ummmm, All This Love - Debarge, my mind-set, it's mellow, simple, to the point, not complicated!, @Neffi_GotMOJO One Love - Trey Songz!, @TreasureChest10 I gotta Be the One-Jagged Edge...cuz I'm the one =], @iRobGoodWill if everyone cared by nickelback. the song is amazing. the world would be so different if everyone cared., @Lola_Mazarati my favorite song right Now is "My Baby" Usher... I love to sing along to it, & dream of being someones BAAAABY!!, @OHkayCOLD i have a lot of favorite songs. but "Nothing On You" by B.O.B...it makes me smile everytime i hear it, @Soulsister13 My favorite song of all time or favorite MJ song? In any event...favorite MJ song--I'll Be There!, @pecanbeauty1 hmm my favorite song is "think of you"-Amerie because it reminds me of a special person and fits the situation of how I feel!, @TheOfficial_AB I'd have to say "Rock Bottom" by me. But not because its mine, in all honesty, simply because it means a lot to me and because its the most inspirational and motivational song I've heard in a while. The fact that it came from me just makes me proud.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


You Are Now #listeningto R.S.V.P. Guest DJ @nic_mclean

"Anthony Hamilton, The Point Of It All" "Jill Scott, My Love" "Floetry, Say Yes" "Jamie Foxx, I Don't Know" "Musiq Soulchild, So Beautiful" "Chrisette Michele, Epiphany" "Jazmine Sullivan, Lions, Tigers & Bears" "Maxwell, Whenever Wherever Whatever" "Usher, Here I Stand" "Cameo, Candy" "Candy, Will Smith ft. Larry Blackman & Cameo "Candy, Soul Hakaz "Guy, Let's Chill" "Kem, I Can't Stop Loving You" "Johnny Gill, My, My, My" "Prince, Soft And Wet" "Prince & the Revolution, The Beautiful Ones" "Keith Sweat, How Deep Is Your Love" "Tony! Toni! Toné!, Whatever You Want"



You Are Now #listeningto R.S.V.P. Guest DJ @nic_mclean

"Maxwell, ...Til The Cops Come Knockin'" "The Isley Brothers, Between The Sheets" "Guy, Piece of My Love" "Luther Vandross, A House Is Not A Home" "Rick James ft. Teena Marie, Fire And Desire" "Jill Scott, Crown Royal" "Prince, Do Me, Baby" "Teddy Pendergrass, Close The Door" "Stevie Wonder, All I Do" "Maxwell, Bad Habits (Uncut)" "Robin Thicke, Teach U A Lesson" "Maxwell, Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder)" "Jamie Foxx, I Don't Need It" "Keyshia Cole, You Complete Me" "Anthony Hamilton, Her Heart" "Jill Scott, He Loves Me (Lyzel In E Flat)"



You Are Now #listeningto R.S.V.P. Guest DJ @nic_mclean

"Jazmine Sullivan, In Love With Another Man" "Maxwell, This Woman's Work" "Raheem DeVaughn, Customer" "Chrisette Michele, If I Have My Way" "Robin Thicke, The Sweetest Love" "Zapp, Computer Love" "The Isley Brothers, Groove With You" "Groove With You (Remix), Mos Def ft. Ron Isley" "Prince, Scandalous" "Jodeci, Stay" "Blue Magic, Sideshow" "The Stylistics, You Make Me Feel Brand New"



You Are Now #listeningto R.S.V.P. Guest DJ @nic_mclean

"The Stylistics, People Make The World Go Round" "Dwele, I'm Cheatin'" "Raheem DeVaughn Feat. Floetry, Marathon" Now #listeningto Guest DJ @nic_mclean: "The Isley Brothers, For The Love Of You" "Troop, All I Do Is Think of You" "Rufus and Chaka Khan, Sweet Thing" "Sweet Thing, Boney James" "Sweet Thing, Kwame The Boy Genius" "Kem, Love Calls" "Love Calls (Remix), Kem ft. Floetry" "The Gap Band, Outstanding" "Prince and The Revolution, Purple Rain" "Babyface, Whip Appeal" "Maxwell, Sumthin' Sumthin'"


If you would like to be an R.S.V.P. Guest DJ, send a e-mail to: tweetaronis@gmail.com you can have as many as 200 songs on the playlist!

1 comment:

Tweet-A-Roni's said...

Hello ((((TWEET A RONI'S)))) We were inspired to create a new addition to R.S.V.P. called Guest DJ. This happened a few days ago when we were looking at @nc_mclean 's tweets! The songs that she listed on her #TT #listeningto inspired us to feature her as our Guest DJ. The songs she placed on that list are mellow, sexy and filled with classic funk. From the sounds of Prince to Raheem DeVaughn...from Jill Scott to Robin Thicke...her songs choices brought a sense of inner peace to R.S.V.P. and it gave us a chance to ask some #Random questions to some of the newer, as well as the older members of the TWEET A RONI'S family! We hope that you will enjoy R.S.V.P. Guest DJ @nic_mclean playlist! Leave her a comment and show her some TWEET A RONI'S love! Who knows...you might be our next...Guest DJ.