R.S.V.P. Sunday Guest DJ @TarheelPhilly

"Don't look at your situation; look at your destination." --- @TarheelPhilly

Monday, March 8, 2010

Can You Guess Who Said These Quotes?

Can you guess who said these quotes? Was created to honor International Women's Day!

If you are the first person to match all the correct quotes with the person that said it...TWEET A RONI'S will have a very special dedication for you! Good luck!


1) I could serve coffee using my rear as a ledge.

2) I'm rich, freakin' rich. It's crazy.

3) Don’t back down just to keep the peace. Standing up for your beliefs builds self-confidence and self-esteem.

4) Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.

5) When people tell me a woman can never be president I say: "We'll never know unless we try".

6) I was the first woman to burn my bra - it took the fire department four days to put it out.

7) “America doesn’t respect anything but money. What our people need is a few millionaires.”

8) When I purchase an album, I like an album where I don't have to skip any songs, That's the kind of album I tried to make. There's something on there for everyone, uptempos, midtempos, some ballads, some old-school reggae.

9) For me, it might sound cliche, but beauty for me really does start on the inside. It's like a state of mind, a state of love if you will. Then, whatever you can do on the outside is all like a bonus.

10) I'm not interested in the moment. I'm interested in how this is going to sound in 30 years time.



A) Queen Latifah

B) Rihanna

C) Hillary Clinton

D) Jennifer Lopez

E) Oprah W-infrey

F) Britney Spears

G) Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

H) Dolly Parton

I) Sharon Stone

J) Madame C.J. Walker

No comments: